Hey there race fans, tis’ Monday evening and that means I’m sitting here at my PC typing up my update to the rankings this week. This week was another lean one for scoring tracks on these rankings.
Lernerville and Dog Hollow both got their shows in Friday night. Bedford didn’t have super lates on the card this week, so no points for Bedford regulars.
Saturday, Roaring Knob got their full show in. Marion Center got enough of the late model feature in for it to be official, however, once again the only results I could find for the place were the top three. When they bother to update the entire results, whoever finished fourth and fifth will have their totals adjusted accordingly. PPMS rained out, but had a special scheduled anyways. AMP had a scheduled night off due to the Clearfield County Fair.
Sunday, Eriez finally got a show in… but it was a 5k to win special to replace the NDRL show that was supposed to happen that night before the tour failed. So no points for this poll for the guys who ran there.
That said… lets get to some rankings….
1. Mike Blose, 56 points. Mike stays atop these rankings with a third place finish at Dog Hollow Friday night. I am unsure if he ran anywhere else this weekend because Marion Center, where he usually runs, can’t be bothered to put out results in a timely manner.
2. Alex Ferree, 54 points. Alex narrowed the gap to the top spot on the strength of a win at Lernerville Friday. I didn’t see his name anywhere else int he results this weekend, but I imagine he was slated to run PPMS Saturday.
3. Duane Stiner, 40 points. Duane didn’t score any points this week. He did run Dog Hollow Friday night, running seventh in the final rundown. I didn’t see his name liseted in any other results this weekend.
4. Clate Copeman, 38 points. Clate didn’t score any points this week either. The only place I saw his name in any results this weekend was Dog Hollow, where he finished a dismal 17th.
5. Doug Glessner, 33 points. The Marion Center points leader came home third at Marion Center Saturday to pick up his points this week. I didn’t see his name anywhere else this weekend.
6. Rob Blair, 32 points. Rob didn’t score any points this week, as the only track he ran, Eriez, had a special going on. He came home fifth in that special race.
7. Max Blair, 31 points. Max didn’t score any points this week either. Much like his old man, he only ran Eriez’s special Sunday. He came home third in that show.
7. Luke Hoffner, 31 points. Luke didn’t score any points this week. I didn’t see his name in the results anywhere, either. That’s not surprising as neither of his usual haunts had a show this week.
8. Mike Altobelli, 22 points. Mike shows up on the rankings this week based on his victory at Dog Hollow Friday night. I didn’t see his name anywhere else this weekend.
8. Shawn Claar, 22 points. Shawn didn’t score any points this weekend. The only place I saw his name this weekend was Dog Hollow, where he finished ninth.
Welp, that’s it for this week. Not too many more of these left this season…