Here’s our first segment of Bold Predictions this season that we’ll be dedicating to a specific series of races. This first edition will deal with the two World of Outlaws races we have coming up tomorrow and Thursday at the Dirt Track at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Throughout the season we’ll release these in relation to premier dirt late model events, as well as regional specials for sprints, late models and big block modifieds.
WoO Sprints – Las Vegas, NV
1. The World of Outlaws will sweep the top 5 on one of the two nights
2. A non-series driver will win 1 of the 2 races
3. Brian Brown will finish in the top 10 both nights
4. David Gravel and Donny Schatz will garner the Hard Charger awards
5. Kerry Madsen will NOT set Quick Time either night