Hey there folks, I know, I know, It’s Wednesday and that’s a couple days late for my weekly update. I had some everyday life things going on and took care of that before I sat down to write this week. Nothing serious, though. Just a case of a broken lawn mower, repair, then cutting the grass. If any of you saw my yard, you’d know what a pain in the ass my ward work can be with just a push mower.
Anyways, that’s all taken care of now, so I got time to let yinz jags know what’s up. By the picture accompanying the article, I’m sure you’ve deduced by now that a new name is at the top of the list (tentatively, more on that in a ‘lil bit).
So this week, everybody on the list got a show in but Roaring Knob, who didn’t have supers this week and actually had the results up in a timely fashion, Selinsgrove, who rained out, and Port Royal, who had a special and as you know, those don’t count here.
Bedford had two regular features, so they both scored points. Everybody else just had a regular show. So far I have only been able to find out the feature winner at Marion Center, so only one driver has scored points thus far. I’ll update when I find out the full finish and I’ll reflect those points in next week’s writeup.
That said, let’s get to some rankings.
1. Mike Blose**, 33 points. Mike took over the lead this week with a second at Dog Hollow Friday night.
2. Clate Copeman****, 30 points. Clate didn’t score any points this week, unless he ran second through fifth at Marion Center Saturday.
3. DJ Troutman**, 26 points. DJ got a second and a fifth in Bedford’s two features Saturday night for his points this week.
4. Jeff Rine***, 25 points. Jeff’s point this week came from a fifth at Bedford.
5. Max Blair**, 22 points. Max picked up the win at Marion Center Saturday for his points this week.
6. Scott Rhodes*, 21 points. Scott’s points this week came from a fourth at Dog Hollow Friday.
7. Alex Ferree*, 19 points. Alex didn’t score any points this week.
8. Dwayne Tanneyhill,*, 17 points. Dwayne didn’t score any points this week either.
9. Jared Miley*, 15 points. Jared won at Lernerville Friday for his points this week.
9. Dylan Yoder*, 15 points. Dylan didn’t score any points this week.
9. Jim Yoder*, 15 points. Jim didn’t score any points this week either.
And that’s the first ten names (okay, eleven, but ties and what not) on my spreadsheet this week. It’s nice to have tracks actually get shows in. Looks to be a good weather weekend this weekend too, so some points should be scored next week, too, except Lernerville, Marion Center, and Selinsgrove all have specials scheduled that won’t score any points on this poll. Oh well.
Keep in touch with yourself.