Hey there folks. I know, I know, it’s a day later than I promised it would be, but the holiday weekend had me all types of screwed up. I didn’t realize it wasn’t Sunday yesterday until about ten o’clock last night, and by then, I was too hammered to write anything coherent, so I figured I’d let it wait until today.
By the picture above, the top remains basically the same, but there has been some moving around behind him. this weekend’s schedule was all over the place with a ton of specials, but as you know, I only score specials on a track’s regular race night. That meant Dog Hollow raced, but didn’t score because the race wasn’t on Friday night. Selinsgrove had the night off. Lernerville didn’t have late models scheduled. Marion Center had two features, and both of them were scored. Bedford had a special, so they had the increased scoring. Roaring Knob had a “special” too, but it didn’t pay enough over the regular purse to go with increased points.
I hope that all made sense. If it didn’t, oh well, here’s the scores.
1. Max Blair****, 42 points. Max’s points came from his win at Eriez Sunday. In non scoring action, he got a fourth up at Stateline on Saturday.
2. Jared Miley****, 38 points. Jared’s points came from a win in one of the features Saturday at Marion Center. In non scoring action, he got a sixth in Marion Center’s other feature and a DNF (engine failure) at Dog Hollow until Kyle Hardy came up light at the scales Sunday at Dog Hollow.
3. Jeff Rine****, 35 points. Jeff scored his points with a fifth at Bedford Friday and a win at Port Royal Saturday. I didn’t see his name in any other results this weekend.
4. Alex Ferree****, 30 points. Alex won at PPMS Saturday for his points. In Non-scoring action, I saw his name on Dog Hollow’s entry list, but he apparently scratched after hot laps.
4. Russ King, 30 points. Russ didn’t score any points this week. Didn’t see his name in any results anywhere else, either.
6. Joe Martin*, 24 points. Joe’s points came from a pair of thirds at Marion Center Saturday. In non-scoring action, he got an eleventh at Dog Hollow Sunday.
7. Dylan Yoder**, 23 points. Dylan didn’t score any points this week. In non-scoring action, he got a thirteenth at Bedford Friday, a sixth Saturday at Port Royal, and an eighth at Dog Hollow Sunday.
8. Mike Blose**, 22 points. Mike didn’t score this week. Only place I saw his name in any results was Marion Center, and he scratched from both features.
8. Rob Blair**, 22 points. Rob’s points came from a third at Eriez Sunday. In non scoring action, he got a second at Stateline Saturday.
10. Matt Lux**, 18 points. Matt’s points came from a win and a fifth at Marion Center Saturday. In non-scoring action, he ran sixth at Dog Hollow Sunday.
10. Michael Lake**, 18 points. Michael didn’t score any points this weekend. Didn’t see his name in any results anywhere this weekend, either.
And that’s the top ten this week. Check back next week for the update after this weekend’s racing action. I promise, it’ll move back to it’s Monday timeslot. Until then, may your beer stay dirty and you’re track racy. and if you’re lucky, there will be some pit lizards to ogle.