Hey there race fans, It’s Monday, so that means it’s time to update these rankings.
This runs from last Monday all the way through last night, and with it being a holiday week, there were a ton of races, and amazingly, all of them got in without a hitch from Mother Nature. I can’t even begin to list all the races that counted towards this, so I’ll just list the the finishes for the top ten as usual.
I made mention last week that I had trouble finding full results for Mckean’s show on June 30th. I was finally able to locate those results, and the point totals for scoring drivers have been added to the totals.
That said, as I mentioned earlier, there were a ton of races within this scoring period. I believe I have located all the results for those races, but there’s always a chance I have missed something. If you ever notice a result that I have messed up, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Now let’s go ahead and get to those results.
1. Jeff Rine********, 83 points. Jeff won Friday at Bedford.
2. Dylan Yoder****, 63 points. Dylan was second Tuesday at Selinsgrove and fourth Friday at Bedford.
3. Max Blair*******, 59 points. Max won at Mckean on Tuesday.
4. Jared Miley****, 49 points. Jared had a scoreless week.
5. Michael Norris******, 43 points. Michael picked up the win Friday at Lernerville.
6. Mike Maresca**, 42 points. Mike failed to score any points this week.
7. Greg Oakes***, 35 points. Greg was third Tuesday at Mckean and got the win at Thunder Mountain Friday.
8. Coleby Frye*, 34 points. Coleby batted .000 for the week.
9. Bryan Bernheisel***, 33 points. Bryan won Tuesday at Selinsgrove.
9. Chris Madden**, 33 points. Chris was unable to score this week.
And that’s our top ten. Check back next week to see where your favorites land after this weekend’s action. Weather looks good for a full slate of action again. After an early season full of disappointment, it looks like we’ve finally turned the corner with the weather. Maybe Mother Nature is a racing fan after all.