Hey there people, as promised, back to Monday this week for the rankings update.
This week saw 2 of the 3 regular Friday night tracks (Bedford and Thunder Mounatin) lose their shows to rain, but everybody else got their shows in. Also, this week was rare for this season in that only one of the shows that was run was a higher points special, that show being the RT. 35 show at Port Royal.
I’m gonna change things up with the presentation of this write up from this week going into the future. Most of the top of the list is starting to rack up the wins, so they’re getting lots of little stars next to their names. Counting all those stars has to be getting pretty tedious, so what I’m going to start doing is putting the number of win highlighted in red next to the driver’s name. Should make reading this column somewhat easier. If you don’t like that change, please let me know.
So let’s go ahead and get to this week’s top ten.
1. Jeff Rine (8), 98 points. Jeff ran fifth at Port Royal Saturday.
2. Max Blair (7), 75 points. Max came home fourth at Eriez Sunday.
3. Dylan Yoder (4), 74 points. Dylan was fourth under the checkers at Port Royal Saturday.
4. Jared Miley (5), 65 points. Jared was unable to score any points this week.
5. Michael Norris (9), 61 points. Michael got the win at Lernerville Friday.
6. Mike Maresca (2), 47 points. Mike failed to score any points this week.
7. Bryan Benheisel (4), 42 points. Bryan came home second at Selinsgrove Saturday.
8. Jon Lee (4), 41 points. Jon ran third at Lernerville Friday and got a second at Dog Hollow Saturday.
9. Andy Haus (1), 40 points. Andy came home second at Port Royal Saturday.
10. Chris Farrell (5), 39 points. Chris got a second at Hummingbird Saturday.
10. Coleby Frye (2), 39 points. Coleby couldn’t manage to score any points this week.
And that’s our top ten, well, eleven for this week. Check back next Monday for the next update after this weekend’s action!