2018 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings: Week 27
Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time for these here rankings that I keep for super late models in the state of Pennsylvania.
This week saw just five scoring races, but all five were higher points paying specials. The two races at Mckean County were both scored on the seven point scale, as were the two shows at Thunder Mountain. Bedford ran two nights, but only had one scoring show, and that one was scored on the ten point scale, because it paid a cool fifteen thousand to win, making it the third biggest race in the sate this year.
Thing is, with all those points scored, thete wasn;t a whole lot of movement within the top ten, because many of those points were scored by drivers outside of the top ten.
Anyways, lets go ahead and get to those standings.
1. Jeff Rine (10), 133 points. Jeff won at Bedford Saturday night. \
2. Max Blair (10), 111 points. Max doubled up at McKean, taking home the wins both Friday and Saturday night.
3. Dylan Yoder (4), 91 points.
4. Jared Miley (5), 69 points.
4. Jon Lee (5), 69 points.
6. Michael Norris (10), 66 points.
7. Coleby Frye (5), 58 points.
8. Andy Haus (2), 55 points.
9. Gene Knaub (1), 52 points. Gene came home fifth at Bedford Saturday,
9 Michael Maresca (3), 52 points.
9. Mike Marlar (1), 52 points.
And that’s the top 11 names on my spreadsheet this week. Yes, 11 because ties and what not.
This weekend coming up sees the second biggest race of the year in Pennsylvania, the Pittsburgher 100 at PPMS. The last couple versions have been fantastic races, and if you’re looking for a last race to hit this year, it comes highly recommended. All of the Lucas regulars, about half of the WoO regulars, and assorted other traveling hotshoes come into town and take on Norris, Ferree, Miley and the rest of the always tough Pittsburgh area locals.
Leave a Reply