2019 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings
Hey there folks, it’s Tuesday, and that means it’s time for the update to these rankings. Okay, I know, I’m supposed to update this stuff on Mondays, but I’ll be honest, with the holiday and having some family over for a cookout, I completely forgot about this poll. My guess is that most of you were chilling and cooking out with family, too, and not particularly worried about getting your update, so no harm, no foul I guess?
Anyways, lets talk about the race weekend. The shows that manged to run this week were regular weekly shows Friday night at Lernerville and Thunder Mountain ( 5 point scale). Bedford also ran Friday, but they had a special show scheduled ( 7 point scale). Saturday night saw both Hummingbird and Hidden Valley’s regular shows rain out. Port Royal originally had a super late special scheduled, but that too rained out before the super late model feature took the green, so it was pushed to Sunday. Sunday saw Port Royal run two 5k to win features (7 point scale). There were no toehr super late model shows scheduled in PA this weekend.
With all of those special shows, a ton of points were scored this week, and a bunch of movement among the top ten, which even sees a new leader in the rankings.
So let’s get to these updated rankings to see who ended up were.
1. Jason Covert (1), 40 points. Jason had a second at Bedford, and then finishes of second and third at Port Royal.
2. Dylan Yoder, 36 points. Dylan ran fifth and second at Port Royal.
2. Jeff Rine (3) 36 points. Jeff came home third at Bedford.
4. Rick Eckert (3), 34 points. Rick had a win and a third at Port Royal.
5. Mason Ziegler (1), 30 points. Mason got a win at Port Royal.
6. Gregg Satterlee (1), 24 points. Gregg was first under the checkers at Bedford, and had a fourth at Port Royal.
7. Michael Norris (2), 22 points. Michael ran fifth at Port Royal.
8. Kyle Knapp (1), 17 points. Kyle got a second at Thunder Mountain.
9. Michael Lake (2), 13 points.
10. Bob Dorman (1), 12 points.
10. Max Blair (1), 12 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week. Check back next week to see where your favorites end up, and yes, it’ll be back on Monday next week.
Leave a Reply