Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings.
This week was the first weekend all year that wasn’t affected by weather. Every track that had a super late model show scheduled managed to get it in with no issue. on Friday, there were regular shows (5 point scale) at Lernerville and Thunder Mountain, and a special show at Williams Grove (7 point scale). Saturday saw regular shows at Dog Hollow, Hidden Valley, and Hummingbird (5 point scale) and a special scheduled at Selinsgrove (7 point scale). Sunday had just the regular show (5 point scale) at Eriez scheduled.
Hopefully this trend continues and we get all the shows in every weekend from here on out. I know, I know, that’s not at all likely, but we can all hope, right?
That said, here’s this week’s top ten.
1. Jason Covert (1), 47 points.
2. Rick Eckert (4), 45 points. Rick was the winner at Williams Grove.
3. Jeff Rine (3), 41 points.
4. Mason Ziegler (2), 38 points.
5. Dylan Yoder, 36 points.
6. Kyle Knapp (1), 24 points. Kyle ran third at Thunder Valley and second at Hummingbird.
6. Gregg Satterlee (1), 24 points.
8. Bob Dorman (2), 23 points. Bob was fourth at Thunder Mountain and second at Hidden Valley.
9. Max Blair (3), 22 points. Max got the win at Eriez.
9. Michael Norris (2), 22 points.
And that’s the first ten names on the spreadsheet this week. Despite all the tracks getting their shows in this week, you’ll notice that there aren’t a whole lot of results listed beside the driver’s names.Just goes to show how heavily specials weigh in on these rankings.
See you same bat time, same bat place next Monday.