2019 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings
Hey there race fans, after a week’s break, we’re back with an update. I had a small surgical procedure done last Monday, and it precluded me from doing an update. I’m fine physically now, so we’re back to our normal schedule.
That said, let’s get back into it. This week saw rain hamper the racing programs at Hummingbird, Hidden Valley, and Eriez (who had a big WoO program scheduled).
All of the other tracks scheduled managed to get their programs in. The weekend was highlighted by WoO shows at Williams Grove Friday and Port Royal Saturday. Lernerville, Thunder Mountain, Roaring Knob and Dog Hollow all had regular shows, though I have had issues finding results from Roaring Knob (what else is new?) and Dog Hollow (I just need to know which order the three cars in attendance finished). As soon as I get those results, I’ll update the rankings accordingly.
The tracks this week that scored are”
Thunder Mountain (5)
Williams Grove (10)
Port Royal (10)
Roaring Knob (5)
And as I said, I can’t find Dog Hollow’s results anywhere, but when I do find out, it;ll be scored (5).
Now let’s go ahead and get to those rankings.
1. Dylan Yoder (3), 76 points.
2. Jeff Rine (3), 72 points.
3. Max Blair (10), 70 points.
4. Jared Miley (6), 69 points. Jared won at Lernerville.
5. Jason Covert (2), 63 points.
6. Rick Eckert (5), 58 points. Rick was fifth at Port Royal.
7. Mason Ziegler (3), 55 points. Mason Picked up the win at Port Royal.
8. Michael Lake (6), 49 points.
8. Andy Haus (2), 49 points.
10. Gregg Satterlee (2), 42 points. Greg ran Fourth at Williams Grove.
And that’s our top ten for this week. That battle at the top is still closer than ever, and I hope everybody gets their shows in next week and beyond so that battle can play out that close all the way to the end. Realistically, any of the top five can still win this thing. That’s a welcome change form past seasons where this thing was usually decided by this point in the season. It shows how competitive the racing is in this state.
We”ll see ya next Monday!
Leave a Reply