Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time for the update to these rankings.
Yes, I know I missed last week. There was exactly one scoring race last weekend, so I figured I’d just wrap it into this week’s edition. I usually put out a tweet stating this, but alas I simply forgot to do it. Life’s busy sometimes. I apologize to anybody I have offended.
That said, let’s get to the scoring shows for this week.
There was a thirty point show, the Pittsburgher at PPMS.
The Friday night show of Thunderfest at Thunder Mountain was a twenty point show.
There were a pair of seven point shows at McKean County
A weekly show at Marion Center.
Now let;’s get to this week’s top ten!
1. Max Blair (11), 165 points. Max was third at Thunder Mountain and swept the weekend at McKean County.
2. Jared Miley (9), 135 points. Jared was fifth at Thunder Mountain.
3. Gregg Satterlee (7), 105 points. Gregg won at Thunder Mountain.
4. Jon Lee (9), 101 points.
5. Chris Madden (2), 95 points.
6. Brandon Sheppard (2), 94 points.
7. Chub Frank (2), 90 points. Chub was fourth at Thunder Mountain.
8. Rick Eckert (1), 83 points.
9. Dave Hess Jr. (6), 81 points.
10. Shane Clanton, 78 points. Shane was fifth at PPMS.
And that’s the top ten for this week.
We’re going to stretch the next scoring period until the end of the year, as schedules wind down for the year. as far as I can tell , there’s only three shows left over the next two weeks. There are two shows at Bedford, with the second show being the final thirty point show of the year, and a single show at Lernerville, as they close out their year with their annual Stampede (seven point show).
So, anyways, see you in about three weeks!