We gave our 5 Bold Predictions for last week’s FVP Outlaw Showdown at The Dirt Track at Las Vegas.
The result? A dismal 1-for-5. So we’re set out to redeem ourselves by predicting a few things for the two upcoming races at Tulare.
WoO Sprints – Tulare, CA
1. Paul McMahan will pick up his first victory of the season
2. Non-series drivers will pick up at least 50% of the heat race wins
3. A driver that has never won a WoO feature will garner a runner-up finish
4. Joey Saldana will extend his streak to 8 straight top-10 finishes
5. Kerry Madsen will set QT at least one of the two nights