Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time for me to update these here rankings that I keep for super late models in the state of Pennsylvania.
This week saw just three scoring races run, due to some crappy weather and two track, Port Royal and Eriez, had a regularly scheduled week off in anticipation of the WoO Late Model Series tour visits next weekend. Lernerville, Thunder Mountain and Hummingbird all rained out.
Of the three shows that did manage to get in, one of them was a special, the Muss Weyandt Special at Bedford on Friday managed to get their show in despite heavy rain in the area. That show was scored on the ten point scale because of it’s 3k to win purse.
Let’s go ahead and get to those rankings.
1. Jeff Rine (8), 104 points. Jeff ran third at Bedford Friday, and came home fourth at Selinsgrove Saturday.
2. Dylan Yoder (4), 78 points. Dylan got a second a Selinsgrove Saturday.
3. Max Blair (7), 75 points. Max failed to score any points this weekend.
4. Jared Miley (4), 65 points. Jared was also held scoreless this week.
5. Michael Norris (9), 61 points. Add Michael to the list of the non-scorers.
6. Mike Maresca (2), 47 points. Mike also took an 0fer this week.
7. Jon Lee (4), 45 points. Jon was second under the checkers at Dog Hollow Saturday.
8. Coleby Frye (3), 44 points. Coleby got the win at Selinsgrove Saturday.
9. Bryan Bernheisel (4), 42 points. Bryan couldn’t manage to score any points this week.
10. Andy Haus (1), 40 points. Andy wasn’t able to score this week.
And that’s our top ten for this week. Check back to see where your favorites end up after this coming weekend’s racing action. The opportunity exists to score a bunch of points this week, with WoO shows scheduled at Williams Grove, Port Royal, and Eriez, and the ten point scale that comes with those shows. Hopefully the weather does a better job of cooperating than it did this past weekend.