Hey race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time to update these rankings.
This week saw two races on the docket, with regular weekly shows at Port Royal and Selinsgrove, which both got their shows in on Saturday evening as scheduled.
This means they were the first two shows of the year scheduled on the five point scale. We don’t see a whole lot of movement on the rankings this week, as expected, but as more tracks open for the year in the few weeks, we’ll see these regular weekly shows contribute a lot more to these rankings.
That said, here’s the rankings for this week.
1. Jeff Rine (1), 16 points. Jeff ran fourth at Port Royal.
2. Mason Zeigler, 14 points. Mason did not score this week.
3. Jason Covert (1), 13 points. Jason also went scoreless this week.
4. Rick Eckert (1), 12 points. Rick went scoreless this week.
5. Dylan Yoder, 11 points. Dylan took an 0fer this week.
6. Michael Norris (1), 10 points. Michael wasn’t able to score this week.
7. Max Blair, 7 points. Max did not score this week.
8. Austin Hubbard, 6 points. Austin went scoreless this week.
8. Gregg Satterlee, 6 points. Gregg had a scoreless weekend this week.
10. Coleby Frye (1), 5 points. Coleby won at Selinsgrove.
10. Alex Ferree (1), 5 points. Alex picked up the win at Port Royal.
And that’s the top ten for this week. I kinda ran out of ways to say a guy didn’t score any points, so hopefully that situation improves in the coming weeks. This coming weekend will see a lot of points scored, as the first 10 point scale show of the year happens Sunday at Port Royal when the Lucas Oil Late Model Series makes their 2019 visit. It would be awesome to see PA regional guys take the majority of those points, but we’ll have to see how it shakes out.
Check back next Monday to see how it all went down.