Hey there race fans, it’s time to update these rankings as I do every Monday after the weekend racing action.
This weekend saw Lernerville enter the fray, as they finally got their opener in the books. other tracks that scored this week were Port Royal, Selinsgrove, Hidden Valley and Hummingbird. All shows scored were regular weekly shows on the five point scale.
Thunder Mountain and Dog Hollow were also scheduled to open and join the rankings this week, but both ended up raining out. Eriez, who had scored previously, also rained out. Bedford finally got their opener in the books, but ironically, they did not have super late models scheduled this week, they had a sprint car special scheduled.
That said, here’s this week’s top ten.
1. Jeff Rine (2), 26 points. Jeff came home third at Selinsgrove.
2. Dylan Yoder, 19 points. Dylan ran second at Port Royal.
3. Michael Norris (1), 14 points. Michael was second under the checkers at Lernerville.
3. Mason Ziegler, 14 points.
5. Jason Covert (1), 13 points.
6. Rick Eckert (1), 12 points.
6. Max Blair (1), 12 points.
8. Coleby Frye (1), 10 points. Coleby finished second at Selinsgrove.
9. Brett Schadel (1), 9 points. Brett picked up the win at Selinsgrove.
9. Kyle Knapp (1), 9 points. Kyle won at Hummingbird.
And that’s our top ten for this week. We’re starting to see more esults listed in the top ten, and that makes me happy. It means points are being scored, and with the was Mother Nature has been unreasonable so far this spring so farm I’m glad to see it. Hopefully, we can see another week like this next weekend!
Check back next Monday to see where your favorites ended up after this coming week’s racing action.