Hey there race fans, it’s Monday so that means it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings.
This week finally saw a weekend where almost everybody with a show scheduled got their program in. Lernerville, Bedford and Thunder Mountain ran regular shows on Friday night. Dog Hollow, Hummingbird and Hidden Valley got regular shows in Saturday night, and Selinsgrove ran the Ron Keister Memorial Saturday paying a cool 10k to win. Eriez did end up raining out during the heats on Sunday. Roaring Knob was also supposedly scheduled to run Sunday, and if they did, I can’t find results anywhere, so I can’t score it if they did run.
All of the shows that did run were score don the regular show five point scale, except for Selinisgrove, who in paying at least 10k means that particular show was scored on the ten point scale.
I will admit that I wasn’t able to find a full top five from Hidden Valley, just the winners so I can’t really score a full top five for that show, but as soon as I do get full results I will score the drivers who finished 2-5 so these rankings will be correct. Likewise, if the Knob did manage to run their super show I will score that too as soon as I find results, although I’m not holding my breath, that place is a black hole for info and has been since I’ve started this endeavor.
Most of the top ten does actually have results listed this week, so that makes me happy.
Here is that top ten.
1. Jeff Rine (3), 31 points. Jeff won at Bedford.
2. Dylan Yoder, 27 points. Dylan ran third at Selinsgrove.
3. Mason Zielger, 23 points. Mason finished second at Selinsgrove.
4. Rick Eckert (2), 22 points. Rick picked up the win at Selinsgrove.
5. Michael Norris (2), 19 points. Michael got the win at Lernerville.
6. Michael Lake (2), 13 points. Michael was victorious at Hummingbird.
6. Gregg Satterlee, 13 points. Gregg Came home fourth at Selinsgrove.
6. Kyle Knapp (1), 13 points. Kyle was second at Hummingbird.
6. Jason Covert (1), 13 points.
10. Bob Dorman (1), 12 points. Bob got the win at Hidden Valley and was third at Thunder Mountain.
10. Max Blair (1), 12 points.
And that’s our top ten this week. Check back next week to see what happens after this weekend’s racing action. Hopefully Mother Nature is agreeable and allows the majority, if not all shows get in next week without a hitch.
Also, if you do manage to know the full results of both Hidden Valley and Roaring Knob, please let me know so I can adjust the points accordingly. I would be most grateful.