Hey folks, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time for the weekly u[date to these rankings.
This week saw Friday night’s scheduled shows get off without a hitch. Lenerville (5 point scale), Bedford (8 point scale) and Thunder Mountain (7 point scale) all got through their programs with no issues. Saturday night had shows scheduled at Port Royal, Dog Hollow, and Hummingbird that all rained out, but Hidden valley managed to get their super late model feature run (5 point scale) before the rains hit there, too. On Sunday, Eriez (five point scale) got their show in and Roaring Knob rained out.
All in all, despite the rain, there was some movement in this week’s top 10, so let’s get to those rankings to see what happened.
1. Jason Covert (1), 47 points. Jason came home second at Beford.
2. Jeff Rine (3), 41 points. Jeff ran fourth at Bedford.
3. Mason Ziegler (2), 38 points. Mason was the winner at Bedford.
3. Rick Eckert (3), 38 points.
5. Dylan Yoder, 36 points.
6. Gregg Satterlee (1), 24 points.
7. Michael Norris (2), 22 points.
8. Max Blair (2), 17 points. Max got the win at Eriez.
8. Bob Dorman (2), 17 points. Bob was the winner at Hidden Valley.
8. Kyle Knapp (1), 17 points.
And there is our top ten for this week. I know, I know, the numbers only go up to 8, but there are ten drivers listed, and these ten names are at the top of the spreadsheet.
Hopefully everybody that has a show scheduled this coming weekend manages to get their show in. I’m getting real tired of having to list all the rainouts each week, so pray to whatever God floats your boat that there is no rain this coming weekend. Contrary to Luke Bryan’s belief, rain really isn’t such a good thing.
See you next Monday for the next update!