2019 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings
Hey there folks. It’s Monday, so that means it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings.
This week was kind of all over the place with races because of the holiday. There were specials scheduled almost every night this week. Some of those, and most of the weekly races scheduled this weekend were lost to rain. By the time it all shook out, there were five races run this week, and all of them except one were a special of some sort, so despite the low number of shows, there were a ton of points scored.
And those points scored made the top of these rankings maybe the tightest they’ve ever been. Historically, these rankings have always seemed to have a clear cut favorite by this point in the season. this season, though, the top four are only separated by four points. Should be real interesting down the stretch to see what happens at the end.
Here are the shows that ran this week. Like the past few weeks, the number in parenthesis next to each track is the point scale used for each event.
Port Royal (7)
Hidden Valley (5)
And here’s how those points affected our top ten.
1. Jason Covert (2), 54 points. Jason got the win at Bedford.
2. Jeff Rine (3), 53 points. Jeff ran fifth at Selinsgove, fourth at Bedford, and fifth at Port Royal.
3. Dylan Yoder (1), 52 points. Dylan came home second at Selinsgrove.
4. Max Blair (7), 51 points. Max was first under the checkers at Eriez.
5. Mason Ziegler (2), 45 points.
5. Rick Eckert (4), 45 points.
7. Jared Miley (3), 36 points.
8. Michael Norris (4), 35 points.
9. Andy Haus (2), 33 points. Andy was second at both Bedford and Port Royal.
10. Kyle Knapp (2), 29 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week. Check back next Monday to see what went down after this coming week’s action. As the action heats up, it should be pretty intereting each and every week, provided, of course, that Mother Nature plays nice.
Leave a Reply