2020 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings
Hey there fellow fans of the dirt racing, it’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time for this week’s update. Yes, I know I’m supposed to these updates on Tuesdays, but I had something come up, so I delayed it until today. Besides, from scrolling through the social media last night and today, the large majority of you were watching the Silver Cup at Lernerville, and wouldn’t have read it until today anyways, so here we are.
This week saw the races scheduled make get their shows in. There were regular weekly shows at Lernerville Friday and at Hidden Valley, Hummingbird, and Eriez. Yes, you read that right. Eriez, historically a Sunday night track as made the move to Saturdays with Stateline up in NY being shut down by the state. Stateline has historically drawn the cars that run Eriez. With Saturdays being typically the more popular race night, I can”t say I blame them for making the move.
There were also special shows scheduled at Thunder Mountain Friday and a rare appearance for super late models at the BAPS Speedway. Both races paid 3k to the winner, so they were scored on the seven point scale.
Now lets go ahead and get to those rankings.
1. Max Blair (4), 65 points. Max got the win at Thunder Mountain.
2. Cade Dillard (1), 42 points.
3. Jeff Rine (5), 38 points.
4. Gregg Satterlee (4), 37 points. Gregg picked up the win at BAPS
4. Michael Norris, 37 points.
6. Rick Eckert (2), 28 points.
6. Darrell Lanigan, 28 points.
8. Dennis Erb Jr., 27 points.
9. Ross Robinson (1), 24 points.
10. Chub Frank (1), 23 points.
And that’s our top ten for this week. Check back Tuesday to see what happens after this week’s racing action!
Leave a Reply