Hello race fans, It’s Tuesday so that means it’s time for this week’s update to these rankings.
This week saw a full slate of racing action, with every track in Pennsylvania slated to run super late models this weekend was able to get their program in the books. A total of eight shows that were run this week.
There were regular weekly shows at Thunder Mountain, Hummingbird, Hidden Valley and Eriez. There were raised purse specials scheduled at Selinsgrove, Bradford, BAPS (for the second time in as many weeks, and a first time visit for super lates at the Trail Way speedway. Selinsgrove, BAPS and Bradford al scored on the seven point scale and the Trail way show scored on the eight point scale.
That said, let’s go ahead and get to those scores. There’s quite a bit of movement within the top ten this week!
1. Max Blair (5), 79 points. Max won at Bedford and was second at Trail Way.
2. Jeff Rine (5), 44 points. Jeff ran second at Selinsgrove
2. Gregg Satterlee (5), 44 points. Gregg picked up the win at BAPS.
4. Cade Dillard (1), 42 points.
5. Rick Eckert (2), 40 points. Eckert got a second at BAPS and ran third at Trail Way.
6. Michael Norris, 37 points.
7. Ross Robinson (1), 29 points. Ross was fourth at Trail Way.
8. Darrell Lanigan, 28 points.
9. Dennis Erb Jr., 27 points.
9. Dave Scott (1), 27 points. Dave came home third at Bradford.
10. Andy Haus (1), 26 points. Andy picked up the win at Selinsgrove.
And that’s our top ten for this week. Yes, I know it’s actually eleven, but there are a couple ties in there. Should be another good weekend for racing this coming week, so get out tot he track and see a show!