Hey there folks, It’s Wednesday so that means it’s time to update these here rankings. I know, I know, I’ve been doing these on Tuesdays this year, but yesterday I ended up having stuff to do that precluded me from writing this article. I suppose I could have wrote it real quick late night, but let’s be serious here, you’re not reading this column at 11:30 PM on Tuesday. If you do typically read these then, I apologize.
Anyways, this weekend saw Mother Nature enter the fray in a fairly big way. Only three shows scored this week, and they all happened on Friday night. Any other shows scheduled were supposed to be run Saturday, and Saturday saw lots of the wet stuff falling from the sky.
The shows that did run were a regular weekly show at Lernerville and special shows on the seven point scale at Bedford and Thunder Mountain. Interestingly enough, a fair amount of our top ten ended up scoring even though there was a limited amount of shows.
So let’s go ahead and get to that top ten…
1. Max Blair (5), 84 points. Max ran third at Bedford.
2. Jeff Rine (5), 50 points. Jeff Finished second at Bedford.
3. Gregg Satterlee (5), 44 points.
4. Michael Norris (1), 42 points. Michael Picked up the win at Lernerville.
4. Cade Dillard (1), 42 points.
6. Rick Eckert (2), 40 points.
7. Dave Scott (1), 33 points. Dave ran second at Thunder Mountain.
8. Chub Frank (2), 30 points. Chub got the win at Thunder Mountain.
9. Ross Robinson (1), 29 points.
10. Darrell Lanigan, 28 points.
And that’s our top ten for this week! We’ll see ya next week for our next version of the top ten. Preliminary weather looks pretty decent for racing action, so get out and enjoy some racing!