Hey there folks, It’s Tuesday and that means it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings.
Last weekend saw rain impact the proceedings at the tracks that run on Saturdays, and therefore, there wasn’t a whole lot of action.This week was basically the polar opposite, and everybody that had a show scheduled got it in, and for Bedford that meant not just one, but two features for the super lates. The week also saw the return of super late models to the Latrobe Speedway for the first time in nearly 20 years!
The shows at Thunder Mountain, Lernerville, Hummingbird, Port Royal and Bedford (x2) were all regular weekly shows on the five point scale. The shows at Latrobe and Eriez were both specials that scored on the seven point scale.
That said let’s just go ahead and get to those results.
1. Max Blair (5), 84 points.
2. Jeff Rine (7), 63 points. Jeff managed to win both features at Bedford.
3. Gregg Satterlee (6), 49 points. Gregg picked up the win at Port Royal.
4. Michael Norris (1), 42 points.
4. Cade Dillard (1), 42 points.
6. Rick Eckert (2), 40 points.
7. Dave Scott (1), 37 points. Dave was fourth at Eriez.
8. Chub Frank (2), 30 points.
8. Dave Hess Jr. (4), 30 points. Dave came home third at Eriez.
10. Jared Miley (3), 29 points. Jared won at both Lernerville and Eriez.
10. Ross Robinson (1), 29 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week.
Hopefully the rest of the month of August is rain free here on the weekends for the rest of August. There are a bunch of special shows scheduled in the next few weekes that will offer a bunch of points to be ahd and could make these rankings really interesting. For instance in a few weeks, a potential sixty points is up for grabs at Port Royal. There will be three consecutive shows that score twenty points each. There are bunch of guys in our top ten that are usually very fast at Port Royal, and could easily score top fives or even wins all three nights and that could absolutely propel a driver right into the top spot in these rankings!
We’ll see ya next week!