2020 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings
Hey there race fans, it’s Tuesday so that means it’s time to update these here rankings that I keep.
This week was an interesting week, as it saw more special shows (4) than regular shows (3). This meant that a ton of points were scored. Not surprisingly, a large percentage of all those points were scored by drivers in our top ten, including all four special victories.
The shows run were regular weekly shows at Lernerville, Hummingbird and Eriez.
The special shows, all scored on the seven point scale this week, were at Thunder Mountain, Path Valley, Selinsgrove and Hidden Valley.
That said, let’s go ahead and get to those rankings.
1. Max Blair (7), 98 points. Max got the wins at Thunder Mountain and Hidden Valley.
2. Jeff Rine (7), 68 points. Jeff ran third at Selinsgrove.
3. Gregg Satterlee (6), 60 points. Gregg came home second at both Path Valley and Selinsgrove.
4. Rick Eckert (4), 54 points. Rick won at both Path Valley and Selinsgrove.
5. Michael Norris (1), 47 points. Michael finished third at Thunder Mountain.
6. Cade Dillard (1), 42 points.
6. Dave Scott (1), 42 points. Dave got a third at Hidden Valley.
8. Dave Hess Jr. (4), 37 points. Dave was fourth at Thunder Mountain and third at Eriez.
9. Chub Frank (2), 36 points. Chub ran second at Thunder Mountain.
10. Wyatt Scott (1), 34 points. Wyatt got a fifth at Tunder Mountain and a second at Hidden Valley,
And that’s our top ten for this week!
The next two weeks will see an absolute ton of points scored as there are three World of Outlaws Late Model Series races this coming weekend three Lucas Oil Late model Series races next weekend, and all six races will be scored on the twenty point scale! This will cause a ton of movement in these rankings and should make the next couple updates pretty interesting!
Keep that in mind, and we’ll see ya next Tuesday evening!
Leave a Reply