Hey there race fans, it’s Monday so that means it’s time to update these here rankings that I keep.
This weekend saw agreeable, but generally very hot weather that allowed every super late model show scheduled in the state run off as scheduled. They were almost all weekly shows, with the lone exception being a ULMS show Sunday night at the Bradford Speedway which was a seven point show. The remaining shows were, as I mentioned, weekly shows, so all were scored on the five point scale.
The tracks in action this week were Bedford, Dog Hollow, Lernerville, Thunder Mountain, Hidden Valley, Hummingbird, Marion Center, Port Royal, Eriez and Bradford.
Let’s go ahead an get to this week’s top top ten
1. Rick Eckert (1), 49 points.
2. Max Blair (1), 40 points. Max ran second at Bradford.
2. Chris Madden (2), 40 points.
4. Brandon Overton, 36 points.
4. Brandon Sheppard, 36 points.
6. Jeff Rine (3), 31 points. Jeff picked up the win at Bedford.
7. Dan Stone (1), 29 points.
8. Jared Miley (2), 28 points. Jared was second at Lernerville and fourth at Marion Center.
9. Billy Eash (4), 26 points. Billy won at Dog Hollow and Hidden Valley.
9. Dylan Yoder, 26 points. Dylan was fourth at Port Royal.
And that’s the top ten names at the top of the spreadsheet after this week’s racing action.
This coming weekend’s weather looks less than favorable for racing, but it is Monday, so that could absolutely change between now and Friday. Hopefully mother nature finds it in her heart to let the racing happen.
See ya next Monday!