Hey there race fans, it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings.
This weekend saw incredible weather and every track that had super late models scheduled got their show in.
A whole bunch of points were scored this week, mostly because of the World Of Outlaws Late Model Series’ first visit of the season at Port Royal, for a pair of twenty point shows. The ULMS had a scoring show this weekend too at Tri City (seven point scale). Another special on the slate went down at Thunder Mountain (also on the seven point scale).
There were weekly shows (five point scale) at Lernerville, Dog Hollow, Hidden Valley, Hummingbird, Marion Center, and Eriez.
Let’s go ahead and get to this week’s top ten!
1. Rick Eckert (1), 49 points. Rick had finishes of fourth (Friday) and second (Saturday) at Port Royal.
2. Chris Madden (2), 40 points. Chris won both nights at Port Royal.
3. Brandon Sheppard, 36 points. Brandon was third at Port Royal Friday.
3. Brandon Overton, 36 points. Brandon was second Friday and fourth Saturday at Port Royal.
5. Max Blair (1), 34 points. Max ran fifth at Thunder Mountain and second at Tri City.
6. Dan Stone (1), 29 points. Dan was third Saturday at Port Royal.
7. Jeff Rine (2), 26 points.
8. Dylan Yoder, 24 points.
9. Jared Miley (2), 22 points. Jared won at Lernerville and Tri City.
9. Gregg Satterlee (3), 22 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week!
Hopefully mother nature plays nice this coming holiday weekend and everybody who has a super late model show scheduled gets their shows in. We’ll see ya next Monday.