Hey there race fans, it’s Monday , so that means it’s time for the weeklyt update top these rankings.
After last weekend’s complete washout, this past weekend saw incredible weather and everybody that had a super late model show scheduled in PA this week was able to get their show in.
In total, there were ten programs that featured super late models run this past weekend. The vast majority (8) of them were weekly shows, so that means they were scored on the five point scale. The following tracks are those eight tracks: Bedford, Dog Hollow, Lernerville, Thunder Mountain, Hidden Valley, Hummingbird, Marion Center, and Eriez.
There were two special shows run this weekend, a 3k special at Latrobe (seven point scale), and a slightly over 5k show at Selinsgrove (eight point scale).
Let’s go ahead and get to the update rankings.
1. Jeff Rine (2), 27 points. Jeff picked up the win at Bedford.
2. Max Blair (1), 25 points. Max ran second at Sleinsgrove.
3. Dylan Yoder, 24 points.
4. Jonathan Davenport (1), 20 points.
5. Michael Norris (1), 19 points. Michael won at Lernerville and was fifth at Latrobe.
5. Shane Clanton, 19 points.
7. Brandon Sheppard, 18 points.
8. Chris Ferguson. 17 points.
9. Stormy Scott, 16 points.
10. Colton Flinner, 13 points. Colton came home third at Lernerville.
10. Rick Eckert (1), 13 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week.
The preliminary weather report for this coming weekend looks fantastic as well. I believe all of the weekly tracks listed above have shows scheduled this coming weekend, too. The weekend, highlight, is the World Of Outlaws Late Model Series twinbill scheduled at Port Royal Friday and Saturday. Both shows will be scored on the twenty point scale so some wild swings on these rankings are pretty much guaranteed to happen. Six of the top ten in the above rankings figure to be there, and all are very competitive at Port Royal. Should be a pretty darn entertaining weekend.
That’s all for this week. We’ll see ya next Monday!