2021 Pennsylvania Super Late Model Power Rankings
Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time to update these rankings.
This week saw four tracks run super late model events in Pennsylvania. Hidden Valley, Hummingbird, and Port Royal ran Saturday, and Eriez ran last night.All of those shows were regular shows, so all four were scored on the five point scale.
Let’s get to those rankings
1. Dylan Yoder, 24 points. Dylan ran third at Port Royal.
2. Gregg Satterlee (3), 22 points.
2. Jeff Rine (1), 22 points.
4. Jonathan Davenport (1), 20 points.
5. Shane Clanton, 19 points.
6. Max Blair (1), 18 points.
6. Brandon Sheppard, 18 points.
8. Chris Ferguson, 17 points.
9. Stormy Scott, 16 points.
10. Rick Eckert (1), 13 points. Rick got the win at Port Royal.
So, as you can see, even though there was much more racing this past weekend there wasn’t much in the way of movement among our top ten. That’s the effect of how much weight I have put into specials. I’m sure some of you think maybe I’ve weighted them too much, but this is a ranking system designed to find out who had the strongest season in Pennsylvania, and strong finishes against stacked fields should absolutely be factored into that equation.
Anyways, as long as mother nature plays nice, we should see a bunc of tracks running this coming weekend, especially on Friday as Thunder Mountain and a reopened Dog Hollow look to open their seasons.
We’ll see ya next Monday, same bat time, same bat place.
Leave a Reply