Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time to update these rankings.
This weekend saw three PA tracks get their shows in. Weekly shows on Friday at Lernerville and Bedford, and an unsanctioned special at Selinsgove Sunday.
Lernerville and Bedford were scored ont he five point scale and Selinsgrove was scored on the seven point scale. For those that might be wondering why Selinsgrove was deemed a special show, there are two reasons. A: It was run on a night other than their regular night, and B: A quick review of their schedule shows that super late models are no longer a part of their regular weekly shows. Super lates will still see a lot of track time there, it just won’t be every week as it has in the past, so basically every time they appear at the track will be scored on a seven or higher point scale.
Anyways, let’s get to the rankings.
1. Gregg Satterlee (3), 22 points.
1. Jeff Rine (1), 22 points. Jeff was fifth at Bedford and got a second at Selinsgrove.
3. Dylan Yoder, 21 points. Dylan ran third at Selinsgrove.
4. Jonathan Davenport (1), 20 points.
5. Shave Clanton, 19 points.
6. Max Blair (1), 18 points.
6. Brandon Sheppard, 18 points.
8. Chris Ferguson, 17 points.
9. Stormy Scott, 16 points.
10. Dan Stone (1), 11 points. Dan picked up the win at Selinsgove.
10. Michael Norris, 11 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week. Check back next Monday for the updates after this coming weekend’s action!