Hey there race fans, It’s Monday, so that means it’s time to update these here rankings. As I tweeted out last week, because there was only one race last week that I’d roll it into this week.
Interestingly enough, there was only one race this week too, but I’m not gonna delay it again, because there should be more races this coming weekend, and that would make this even more confusing. There was supposed to be more races this week, even, as Lernerville and Bedford were both supposed to run super late models this past Friday, but neither were able to beat the weather. Hopefully mother nature plays along and allows the tracks who want to run this week get their shows in.
So the two shows scored for this week were the ULMS shows from last Saturday at Selinsgrove and the Lucas Oil Late Model Series show from Port Royal that happened just last night. Selinsgrove was scored on the seven point scale, Port Royal was scored on the twenty point scale.
1. Gregg Satterlee (3), 22 points. Greg picked up the win at Selinsgrove.
2. Jonathan Davenport (1), 20 points. Jonathan won at Port Royal.
3. Shane Clanton, 19 points. Shane was second at Port Royal.
4. Max Blair (1), 18 points. Max ran second at Selinsgrove.
4. Brandon Sheppard, 18 points. Brandon was third at Port Royal.
6. Chris Ferguson, 17 points. Chris came home fourth at Port Royal.
7. Dylan Yoder, 16 points. Dylan was third at Selinsgrove.
7. Stormy Scott, 16 points. Stormy was fifth at Port Royal.
9. Jeff Rine (1), 15 points. Jeff was fourth at Selinsgrove.
10. Michael Norris, 11 points.
And that’s our top ten for this week. Like I said above, hopefully mother nature plays nice and allows for everybody who wants to run next weekend to run. These rankings will be a lot more fun w=once ther eare more than one or two shows a weekend.
Also, word came out yesterday that ULMS promoter Chris Zuver was injured in an accident at the McKean County Speedway over the weekend. Here’s to hoping he has a speedy recovery and is back at the track soon!
We’ll see ya next Monday!