Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, and as promised, we’re back on Monday this week. As I made mention last week, I was dealing with some issues related to silent reflux, and they seem to have worked themselves out for now. I’m feeling pretty much back to 100%.
Thats aid, mother nature seemed to impact this weekend in a pretty big manner this weekend. Just a few tracks actually saw action this weekend. The big WoO shows I was hyping up at Thunder Mountain and Selinsgrove were lost to rain, as were regular weekly shows at Hidden Valley, Hummingbird and Eriez. Dog Hollow got their show in, but gave the supers the night off in case they wanted to run Thunder Mountain.
That left the scoring shows to Bedford and Lenerville with regular shows on Friday night, a weekly shows at Marion Center Saturday night, and a 3k ULMS show Sunday night at the newly reopened Bloomsburg Speedway. The three weekly shows were scored on the five point scale and the ULMS show on Sunday was a seven point show.
Now let’s go ahead and get to the update rankings for this week.
1. Rick Eckert (1), 49 points.
2. Max Blair (2), 47 points. Max won at Bloomsburg.
3. Jared Miley (5), 43 points. Jared ran fourth at Lernerville and second at Marion Center.
4. Chris Madden (2), 40 points.
5. Jeff Rine (3), 38 points. Jeff ran fourth at Bedford and third at Bloomsburg.
6. Brandon Sheppard , 36 points.
6. Brandon Overton, 36 points.
8. Dylan Yoder , 32 points. Dylan got a second at Bloomsburg.
9. Billy Eash (4), 31 points.
10. Michael Norris (3), 29 points. Michael got the win at Lernerville.
10. Dan Stone (1), 29 points.
And that’s our top ten for this week.
This coming week sees one of the biggest race weekend’s of the season with the Firecracker 100 at Lernerville Thursday through Saturday . With at least eight of the above names and bunch more just outside of the top ten expected to be there and highly competitive, these rankings should see some pretty big swings come next Monday.
So you should definitely check back next Monday to see where your favorites ended up!