Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings.
This week saw some rain impact the results, as Hidden Valley and Hummingbird both rained out. Everybody else who had a super show scheduled managed to get it in.
This week also saw some big scores, as the World Of Outlaws Late Model Series made their second swing through our area and two of the four shows on the swing were held in Pennsylvania, at Williams Grove Friday and Eriez on Sunday. As always, 10k shows are on the twenty point scale.
Other shows the scored this week includes regular shows at Lernerville and Marion Center and a 3k special at Thunder Mountain, which puts =it on the seven point scale.
That said, let’s get to this week’s top ten.
1. Max Blair (9), 109 points.
2. Chris Madden (2), 95 points. Chris was second at Williams Grove.
3. Brandon Sheppard (2), 94 points. Brandon won at Eriez.
4. Jared Miley (9), 90 points. Jared won at Lernerville.
5. Rick Eckert (1), 76 points. Rick was fourth at Williams Grove.
6. Brandon Overton (2), 74 points.
6. Jon Lee (5), 74 points. Jon won at Marion Center and was third at Thunder Mountan.
8. Matt Lux (4), 66 points. Matt won at Thunder Mountain and was second at Marion Center.
9. Jeff Rine (4), 65 points.
10. Dylan Yoder, 62 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week.
This coming week will see even more points scored than this week. The highest scoring weekend of the year, actually.
The Lucas Oil Late Model Series is at Port Royal for three races, paying 10k, 12k and 30k on successive nights. That means it’s going to be two twenty point shows and one thirty point show, so next week’s top ten could look a lot different.
So next Monday, you’ll have to come back to to see how all those points were dispersed.