Hey there race fans, it’s Tuesday, and that means it’s time for me to update these rankings. I had to delay by one day this week again because my cats had to hit the vet yesterday and there was a bit of chaos around these parts yesterday. I apologize for the delay.
That said, let’s get to the racing stuff. There was a pretty full slate of action this past weekend, even though rain killed programs at Lernerville, Path Valley and Thunder Mountain.
The rest of the tracks scheduled to run super lates this week managed to get their shows in. Tracks running regular shows Bedford, Hidden Valley, Hummingbird and Marion Center. Tracks running specials were Bradford and Selinsgrove. Both specials were seven point shows.
Now let’s get to those rankings!
1. Max Blair (9), 109 points.
2. Jared Miley (8), 85 points. Jared got the win at Marion Center.
3. Chris Madden (2), 76 points.
4. Brandon Overton (2), 74 points.
4. Brandon Sheppard (1), 74 points.
6. Jeff Rine (4), 65 points. Jeff was second at Selinsgrove and third at Bedford.
7. Jon Lee (4), 64 points. Jon was second at Marion Center.
8. Dylan Yoder, 62 points.
9. Rick Eckert (1), 59 points.
10. Matt Lux (3), 53 points. Matt was fourth at Marion Center.
And that’s the top ten for this week!
We should see some big points scored this week, provided Mother Nature cooperates, of course, as the World of Outlaws late model series makes it’s second swing through our part of the world, with stops at Williams Grove and Eriez on the swing, and both of those shows are twenty point shows. Will be interesting to see if any Pennsylvania locals can steal some of those points from the WoO regulars!
Check back next Monday to see if that happens!