Hey there race fans, It’s Tuesday and that means it’s time for me to update these rankings. I know, I know, They’re supposed to come out on Mondays, but I had some things to take care of last night and I wouldn;t have been able to complete this till very late last night. You wouldn’t have red it until today anyways, so why not delay it?
Anyways, this weekend saw a pretty full weekend of racing action. Every track with a super late model show scheduled managed to get their show in. The vast majority of the shows were weekly shows, but there was one special on the docket this week, a rare visit of super late models to the Williams Grove speedway. That show was a seven point show.
The other tracks in action with weekly shows were Dog Hollow, Eriez, Hummingbird, Lenerville, Marion Center, Port Royal and Thunder Mountain.
Now let’s go ahead and get to this week’s top 10.
1. Max Blair (9), 109 points.
2. Jared Miley (7), 80 points. Jared was second at Marion Center and third at Lernerville.
3. Chris Madden (2), 76 points.
4. Brandon Overton (2), 74 points.
4. Brandon Sheppard (1), 74 points.
6. Dylan Yoder, 62 points. Dylan was fourth at Williams Grove.
7. Jon Lee (4), 60 points. Jon own at Marion Center and was second at Thunder Mountain.
8. Rick Eckert (1), 59 points.
9. Jeff Rine (4), 56 points.
10. Doug Eck (6), 52 points. Doug was second at Hummingbird and fifth at Thunder Mountain.
And that’s the top ten for this week. Check back after this coming weekend’s action. The weather report so far looks pretty solid so go check out some races and enjoy the outdoors!