Hey there race fans, it’s Tuesday, so that means its time for this week’s update to the rankings. If you remember last week, I said it’s be Tuesday this week due to the holiday, because I’m sure a lot of were partying in some fashion yesterday.
This week saw a few specials and a few weekly tracks getting in on the action. The specials were at Bedford Friday and Port Royal Saturdayi, and although the cutoff is Sunday, Eriez. You see, Eriez was originally scheduled for Sunday, but weather forced it to Monday, so I still count it for this week. Besides, if we’re being perfectly honest, if I said I was gonna wait and add the show to next week’s update, I about guarantee next Monday when I go to score, I would have forgotten about Eriez on Monday. Bedford is on the eight point scale. Port Royal and Eriez were on the seven point scale.
The regular shows were at Thunder Mountain, Hummingbird and Hidden Valley. They were all scored on the five point scale.
Now, let’s go ahead and see how those points broke down.
1. Dylan Yoder (3), 85 points. Dylan was fourth at Port Royal.
2. Max Blair (12), 84 points. Max got the wins at Port Royal and Eriez.
3. Jason Covert (2), 75 points. Jason ran third at Bedford and second at Port Royal.
4. Jared Miley (6), 73 points. Jared came home fifth at Bedford.
5. Jeff Rine (3), 72 points.
6. Rick Eckert (6), 69 points. Rick brought home the win at Bedford.
7. Mason Ziegler (3), 55 points.
8. Paul Kot (7), 49 points. Paul picked up the win at Hummingbird.
8. Michael Lake (6), 49 points.
8. Andy Haus (2), 49 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week. We’re gonna go back to Monday evenings, so scheck back next Monday evening for the update after this coming week’s action!