Hey there race fans, it’s Monday, so that means it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings I keep.
This week saw just two races run, a ULMS show paying just over 3k at Thunder Mountain (7 point scale) and the unsanctioned Billy Vacek Memorial that paid 6k at Lincoln Speedway (8 point scale). It was a rare appearance for super late models at the Abbottstown oval, which is almost always headlined by 410 winged sprint cars.
So there isn’t a ton of movement this week, although there is a new leader in the rankings. It’s still really tight at the top of the rankings though, and the top three are all liable to score quite a bit more points this year, and with two twenty point shows and a ten point show on the horizon to be run yet this year, somebody a little further down could absolutely take over the lead with a top five in any of them.
That said, let’s get to those rankings.
1. Max Blair (12), 90 points. Max ran second at Thunder Mountain.
2. Dylan Yoder (3), 85 points.
3. Rick Eckert (8), 84 points. Rick got the win at Lincoln.
4. Jason Covert (2), 75 points.
5. Jared Miley (6), 73 points.
6. Jeff Rine (3), 72 points.
7. Mason Ziegler (3), 55 points.
8. Paul Kot (7), 52 points.
9. Gregg Satterlee (2), 51 points. Gregg came home second at Lincoln.
10. Michael Lake (6), 50 points.
And that’s the top ten for this week.
Check back next Monday to see where you favorites end up after this coming weekend’s action!