Hello late model fans, it’s Tuesday evening, so that means it’s time for the weekly update to these here rankings.
This week saw every track that regularly runs super late models in Pennsylvania run except for Lenerville (who finally opens for 2020 action this Friday night!). Most of the shows were regular weekly shows, save for a ULMS show at Thunder Mountain Friday and an Ultimate Northeast show at Roaring Knob.
This poll is starting to really see some movement because of all the races finally happening, and we’ll see a lot more movement in the next few weeks as long as Mother Nature plays nice.
Anyways, let’s go ahead get to that top ten. Thunder Mountain and Roaring Knob scored on the seven point scale, everybody else was the standard five point scale.
1. Trever Feathers (2), 18 points. Trever ran third at Port Royal Saturday.
2. Ryan Montgomery (2), 16 points. Ryan came home second at Roaring Knob Saturday.
3. Max Blair (2), 15 points. Max won at Hidden Valley on Saturday and again at Eriez Sunday, and got a third at Thunder Mountain Friday.
4. Dranke Troutman, 14 points. Drake finished fourth at Bedford Friday and was third at Roaring Knob Saturday.
5. Ross Robinson (1), 12 points. Ross got the win at Bedford Friday.
5. Jeff Rine (1), 12 points. Jeff was third at Selinsgrove Saturday.
7. Gregg Satterlee (1), 11 points. Gregg was the winner at Port Royal Saturday.
7. Rick Eckert (1), 11 points. Rick came home second at Port Royal Saturday.
7. Jared Miley (1), 11 points. Jared had the win at Roaring Knob Saturday.
10. Chub Frank, 8 points. Chub got fourth at Thunder Mountain Friday and was second at Eriez Sunday.
10. Tyler Carpenter, 8 points.
And that is our top ten for this week.
I tend to think these rankings are gonna get real busy for the rest of the season as tracks try to shove an entire season into the protracted season. Lernerville has already announced that they’re extending their regular season much deeper into the fall than they normally do, and I seriously doubt they’re the only track that does that. I expect more announcements in the coming weeks.
I’ll see you guys next week!