Hey there race fans, it’s Tuesday, so that means it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings.
This week saw racing pretty much everywhere it was scheduled to happen, with the lone exception being Thunder Mountain, which rained out Friday night. It also saw Lernerville join the fray for the first time in this protracted season, It also saw a rare appearance of super lates at the Bradford Speedway.
Also on the docket was the 4K Late Model National open at Selinsgrove. That particular race was originally supposed to be the first appearance of the World of Outlaws Late Model Series in Pennsylvania this year, but was cancelled in the shuffling of schedules due to Covid19 restrictions.
Here are the tracks that ran this weekend. The point scale will be in parenthesis after each track.
Hidden Valley (5)
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s go ahead and get to those update rankings.
1. Jeff Rine (2) , 19 points. Jeff won at Selinsgrove.
2. Trever Feathers (2) , 18 points.
3. Rick Eckert (1), 17 points. Rick came home second at Selinsgrove.
4. Ryan Montgomery (2), 16 points.
4. Gregg Satterlee (1), 16 points. Gregg ran third at Selinsgrove.
6. Max Blair (2), 15 points.
7. Drake Troutman, 14 points.
8. Chub Frank, 12 points. Chub got a second at Eriez.
8. Billy Eash (2), 12 points. Billy was the winner at Hidden Valley.
8. Ross Robinson (1), 12 points.
And that’s the first ten names on the list this week!
This coming weekend sees this year’s edition of the Firecracker 100 at Lernerville Speedway. This year sees some changes, most notably, the addition of live television coverage of the event finale on the CBS Sports network Saturday night. If you can’t be at the track this weekend, you should definitely check it out on your tv, weather permitting of course.
Anyways, see ya next Tuesday!