Hey there race fans, It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s time for the weekly update to these rankings.
This weekend was beautiful weather wise, and saw every track that had a show scheduled get their show in. Thing is, as the season winds down, there are less races on the docket.This week for instance saw a grand total of five shows scheduled.
This shows were weekly shows at Lernerville and Hidden Valley, and then there was a two night special at Eriez (7 points Friday and 8 points Saturday), and a special at Roaring Knob (7 points).
There were still some points scored though, and it created some movement among our top ten, including the top spot. So, let’s get to those rankings.
1. Max Blair (7), 117 points. Max was second Friday at Eriez.
2. Gregg Satterlee (7), 113 points.
3. Rick Eckert (4), 100 points.
4. Brandon Sheppard (3), 85 points.
5. Jeff Rine (9), 82 points.
6. Michael Norris (2), 68 points.
7. Dave Hess Jr. (6), 63 points. Dave won Friday and got a third Saturday at Eriez.
8. Cade Dillard (1), 59 points.
9. Jared Miley (3), 52 points. Jared was fifth at Eriez Friday and got a third at Roaring Knob Sunday.
10. Mason Ziegler (2), 49 points. Mason was second at Roaring Knob.
10. Alex Ferree (4), 49 points.
And that’s our top ten for this week.
This coming weekend we have another huge opportunity for points, as the World of Outlaws Late Model Series returns to Pennsylvania for a pair of 10k to win shows. Both of those shows are on the twenty point scale, and just about all of our top ten should be in attendance.Some very big swings could take place in the top ten of these rankings.
So check back next Tuesday to see where your favorites end up!